Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Hope Jar



From the website:
A set of six vintage fortune bottles for your next dinner party!
Individual fortunes wrapped in sheet music and nestled delicately into vintage bottles. The perfect accessory for your dinner party and a fun and intimate way to get people talking.

Each bottle comes dressed with vintage ribbon, millinery flowers and a "petits quelque choses" - 'a little something' adorning it's neck.

Each set is distinctly unique - just like your guests!
This set features an array of mis-matched antique bottles dressed in in pink tones.




Ok. This is just magical. If only I had magic money to go along with it since 6 of these cost $42.95! May I will be able to make my own? I think I can.
Okay, you talked me into it. You're so persuasive.
Originally discovered by Victoria with Roses who found it via Southern Weddings.

No comments: