Thursday, October 23, 2008

I can't sleep...

So I'm catching up on some blog reading due to the fact that I can't sleep. I was actually at Mark's and ended up coming back to my place because I didn't want to wake him. Plus I was pouting a little bit and also I always feel bad leaving my kitty at home by herself for hours upon hours. I feel like a really bad mom. Anyways, I came across this amazing beauty and just about died of lust and then fell in love. I guess this is Douglas Hannant's first year as a bridal wear designer, and yowza this dress I gorgeous. I wish I could see the whole collection, but since I believe fashion week is happening pretty much right now, I'm not sure its up anywhere yet. Do you think his prices will be higher or lower considering its his first year doing bridal?



So delicate looking. Love. I wish I could see the back and the rest of his collection. Found on Wedding Style.

No comments: