Sunday, October 19, 2008

The kind of love we have....

"It's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday."

Mark and I are almost too similar to Ally and Noah. It's kinda creepy.
We are both so ourselves and each other at the same time. Sometimes we got so pissed at each other, and then have these beautiful moments afterwards that just amaze me everytime. I don't get how he loves me after those times...I really don't. We are just so intense in loving and fighting.

Mark's mom made a comment last week that she didn't think we would be good together on the Amazing Race (not completely random givin the context at the time). That made me sad. I trust Mark's decisions completely and I (think) he trusts mine; when I make sure to show him that I believe it myself (I do sometimes say things before I really believe them). He is better at thinking with his head and being sensible. I'm more adventurous, go outside of my limits, and definitely live 95% of my life with my heart. But, what is so great is that we work together in those situations so neither one of us goes too far to one extreme. He would be able to handle all the people drama, and I would be able to push us and keep us moving. So boo. Holla. Take that. Million dollars here we come.

So basically what I am trying to say is,

I like us together. I like the way we work together. Even if it isn't a traditional relationship between man and woman, it works for us (although sometimes I think I'm getting the better end of the deal). Which is all that it should be.

1 comment:

Heather from the bar said...

haha love is funny like that sometimes :) What is normal love anyways? I can confidently say that Bryan and I would NOT do very well on that show. And at the same time, I can say that I love him with all my heart, and he feels the same way :) Love is definitely a decision, and it is the best one I ever made :)