Wednesday, October 8, 2008

No polo widow here! My new red boots.

I'm working a double at work tonight so the last 8 hours have basically been spent on the computer catching up on the 1000+ blog posts I have yet to read and finding new style inspiration! I guess 'emergencies' only happen when people are awake to think/plot (whoops sorry, that was mean, and kinda true). Anyways, I don't know if you have heard of TOMS but they are basically a company that promises that for every pair of shoes bought, they will donate a pair to children in need! So that is all cool in itself but the shoes are actually super cute too! I was set on getting myself a pair of flats (I can always use more, I think...) but then I saw these on http://www.nopolowidow.com/!! I honestly have always thought the wraps on horses' legs were super graceful and now I get to look like one. ha. The TOMS website is completely sold out of the red ones so I went on a search and found some on revolveclothing.com for only $10 extra with free shipping/returns. Anyways, I Love them and cannot wait to wear them for my first day off on Friday.

No comments: