Saturday, November 29, 2008

My dress!


Here is one option...and the top runner right now. Plus, its less expensive than the other one! It doesn't look too special on the model, but its amazing on me (if I do say so myself, haha).



This one by Melissa Sweet is very similar but has an asymmetrical line on the thighs with a pretty flower on the side, instead of the symmetical one of Lea-Ann Belter.

The funny thing is these were not the dresses I was interested in when looking before. Funny how that works, eh? I always thought I wanted something more feminine and girly, not so womanly. Anyways, I'm super excited to start nailing down the dress, although I am still going to one more place on Monday. Is that bad? Its just so much fun! Plus, what if I find something even better?

2 comments:

nadia said...

both option are lovely gorgeous infact!!

Celia said...

Great find..! I love your wedding dress.