Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Super 8mm film, for rent!

I've been looking for a way to get a beautiful video of our day without it costing thousands of dollars, and so far I have either found what I love for a lot or not at all what I want for still enough. Then today I found this amazing creation by Layer Cake Films. They rent you an 8mm film camera, you have someone use it throughout the day and then send it back to them for editing! Sounds brilliant right? Its still expensive, don't get me wrong, but its not crazy. I'm thinking about paying for it myself. That way its not in the stinking budget. Although lately I feel like I keep saying that. "I'll just pay for that". I have guilt about making my parents spend so much money. I tell ya. It sucks.

Wanna know what super 8mm film is? Click here!


PS-This guy in my triage booth smells like McDonalds. I should know, I worked there when I was 14.

Shutup.

PPS-For those that don't know, I've blossomed into an ER nurse.

3 comments:

Heather from the bar said...

I have sooo much on my "i'll just buy it" list... what is $40 here and there? In the end, it will all add up, I am sure of it.

An Atlanta Bride said...

Wow..that is a little pricey. Keep looking. It sucks I know. But I think you will eventualy find something cheaper. I looked endlessly and then FINALLY scored an AMAZING cinematographer for just $1,300!

Mollie said...

Is it? Shoot. Thanks, I think I will keep looking!