Thursday, January 22, 2009

updaaaaaaaaaaate

I'm so excited for my save the dates! I love that I'm making them myself too. Thanks blogging world, for bringing out my creative side...I love it :) I'm not quite done with them, but a picture will be posted as soon as they are camera ready.

It's 2am, I can't sleep. This so rarely happens to me. Weird.

Spent the weekend in Chicago with some friends. Fun was had :) Lululemon was ransacked! I won't tell you how much I spent, but all together we spent close to $1500 there. I'm not even going to apologize. These babies lift, separate, suck, tuck, are comfortable and cute too! Plus everything was 50% off.



The girls are getting their bridesmaid dresses in and so far I think everyone is liking them! Always, an important detail!


somewhere i have never travelled,gladly beyond
by E. E. Cumming
somewhere i have never travelled,gladly beyond
any experience,your eyes have their silence:
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me,
or which i cannot touch because they are too near

your slightest look easily will unclose me
though i have closed myself as fingers,
you open always petal by petal myself as Spring opens
(touching skilfully,mysteriously)her first rose

or if your wish be to close me, i and
my life will shut very beautifully ,suddenly,
as when the heart of this flower imagines
the snow carefully everywhere descending;

nothing which we are to perceive in this world equals
the power of your intense fragility:whose texture
compels me with the color of its countries,

rendering death and forever with each breathing

2 comments:

LINDSAY said...

hey Mollie- thanks for the comment. I am unfamiliar with Sophie's sister... what is it?

Thanks for checking out my blog-- I will have a new post for IG on Tues!

Mollie said...

It's an adorable women's clothing store. It's on Michigan Ave in downtown Toledo. You should definitely check it out!